Skip to main content

You know you need to have your tanks and pipes periodically inspected, but do you know what inspection needs to be done for each? Did you know that the type of inspection can depend not just on the type of industrial equipment you have, but what you’re keeping inside of it?

In order to make this a little easier for everyone, we at CODE Steel Industrial Inspections have put together this graphic.

What do you have?

  • SILO
  • Gas Tank
  • Oil Tank
  • Chemical Tank
  • Water Tank
  • Pressure Vessel
  • Piping

What’s inside?

GiveĀ us a call and we can come out and let you know:

  1. How it’s holding up
  2. Whether or not it needs repairs
  3. Where the repairs need to be done

CODE Steel, helping your equipment work harder, longer.Infographic titled "Tanks, Pressure Vessels, and Piping". It outlines types of inspections (Wet, Dry, Magnetic, Radiographic, Ultrasonic, etc.), their uses (silo, gas/oil/chemical, water tank, etc.), and how they're inspected and tested.

Leave a Reply